Feb 3, 2020: No skiing on our trails when it is above freezing

XC skiing in Guelph is always conditional: we received a lot of snow this weekend (yiehaa!), but we can only groom if it is cold enough, which it is not :-( Please stay of our trails today, Monday February 3 because it will potentially get up to 6 degrees today. It will get colder again for the next 10 days, and we have tentatively planned to groom Tuesday and Thursday evening when to forecast looks cold enough to transform all that snow into a skiing paradise. And there is more snow in the forecast!